A Will is the most important document you can make. I am here to prepare and empower you to realise your Will.
I will help you make considered choices to create a document that:
• gives you control over what happens to your assets when you die
• provides for family and dependents
• allows you to make gifts that reflect your love for special people.
• gives you the peace of mind, knowing your affairs are in order.
I can provide a Will tailored to the needs of
• Married couples and Civil Partnerships
• Individuals and single people
• Cohabiting Couples
• Divorced and Separated People
• Step Families
• Wills for Business Owners
• Wills for Families and children with Special Needs
• Care Home fees and Estate Planning wills.
I will always be conscious of any tax liability you may incur and will identify how lifetime planning, or reviewing any current Will, can protect your exposure to Inheritance tax, by using our specialist knowledge of property, trusts and tax law, that will benefit you in the planning for future eventualities.
I can protect your assets by ensuring you make positive, well considered choices to guard against future care home fees or financial based means assessments.
Wills, Probate and Estate Planning
• Preparing your Will
• Living Wills
• Free Wills
• Trusts and Tax
• Powers of Attorney
• Inheritance Tax
• Charitable Giving
• Care Act 2014
• Care Homes
Unregulated Legal Services
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Standards and Regulations, introduced on 25 November 2019, allow solicitors to deliver non-reserved legal services to the public from within a business not regulated by a legal services regulator.
Paul Darnborough Legal is not a regulated business. If you require any work done that is considered a reserved legal activity – for example applying for probate, this work must be conducted by a regulated solicitor.
Do not hesitate to speak to me for further information and guidance on this subject