Who is Paul Darnborough
I served as a Solicitor with over 35 years of experience in the Law. I entered the legal profession to help people, and this is still my motivation and drive.
I am a trained advocate and a trained mind with skills inside and outside the courtroom. In my 35 years in the legal profession, I have seen how important listening, preparation, and experience are, and can offer you a comfortable and attentive service, empathic to your needs.
I consider it a privilege to be able to use my legal skills and experience in a significant and positive way.
- Law Degree Newcastle University 1985.
- Qualified Solicitor – Supreme Court 1992.
- Higher Rights Advocate – Supreme Court 1995.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. (Trusts) Qualified 2015.
Areas of Work
- Reputation Management
- Personal Matters
- Preparing Your Will
- Commercial Matters
- Family Life
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 1992, having studied Law at Newcastle University, and in 2005 gained my qualification and Higher Rights of Audience to address the Crown and Higher courts.
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and hold the STEP Certificate for Trust and Estate Planning.
- Worked in a legal aid practice in Moss Side training to obtain my Higher Rights of Audience in the Crown and Supreme Courts.
- Director of Ancoats Dispensary Trust. Hulme Community Garden Centre. I am an active member of the Dying Matters Coalition, and also Solicitors for the Elderly.
- Appointed a Free Will Writer for Cancer Research UK and the National Free Wills Network
A Life in Law has Taught me…
- It’s almost never as bad as it seems
- There is always a result and you will get through it.
- If I can help you and solve your legal problem I’d be glad to.
- If I can’t I will tell you so and recommend the best person for you. If I know them.
- I will not turn a £1000 problem into a £2000 bill and the rest. An agreed price will be stuck to. If you follow my advice. The rest well you’re paying for it.
- Just for you. Free telephone consultations are available.
If you are in need of my help. please use the below form to contact me